8 MIND-BLOWING TIKTOK DEMOGRAPHICS AND FACTS OF TIKTOK
- Tiktok Had Reached 660M Downloads In 2018
TikTok found home on devices for 650 million times in the last year. In this article, we are going to explore the successful path of TikTok, and highlights of TikTok. Let’s see how TikTok impacted on the people’s mind. The below stats shows the exact success and global presence of TikTok. Buy TikTok views to make presence everywhere easily and instantly.
- Tiktok Is Peak On Android Than On Ios
TikTok’s home is on Android devices, from iOs TikTok enjoys the huge number of downloads in United States of America. Google Play was held more than 35% TikTok highlighted as the leading apps in the Google Play Store at the end of last year. downloads on Google Play is thrice more than the App Store.
- Tiktok Holds Massive Monthly Active Users
TikTok has gained more than 450 million monthly active users. Instagram worked more than 5 years to touch the peak like TikTok, Instagram added 100 million new users. while TikTok attracted more than 74 million users at the end of the year. TikTok ranked as the top 10 apps, which have millions of active users monthly.
- Tiktok Holds More Than 25 Millions Of Users From United States
TikTok has more than 25 million monthly active users in the United States of America., with more than 39 million downloads. The United States of America. makes up only about 5% of TikTok’s user base. TikTok had 6.4 million new users in January
- TikTok admired more than 40% of Indians
In India, TikTok was installed for more than 230 million times, while the United States of America. Stands next with 200 million installs. The one-fourth of TikTok’s downloads and more than 40% of new users are from India.
- More than half of the users are below 30 years old
- Most of the TikTok’s users are youngsters.
- More than 60% of worldwide users are under the age of 30. In the United States of America.,
- More than 50% of TikToker are between 15-32 years age group.
- More than half of the users are iPhone users.
- Average Time Spent In A Is 52 Minutes
When we list out social platforms which have more time usage, we can measure as average time spent on that platform. United States of America. Android users spend 53 minutes on Instagram, 58 minutes on Facebook.
Byte Dance has stated that users from the United States of America. stats show that people open TikTok 8 times in a day. Individual sessions on the app are the longest at 4.9 minutes. TikTok has deep personalization method that will everything about TikTok users. This is also known as customized personalization. Buy TikTok services from Trollishly to make people watch your content even more than before.
- About 80% Of TikTokers uses Android
Globally 80% of TikTok content occurs on Android devices. IOS does enjoy huge market shares. Android is the most used operating system for mobile phones. So there is nothing to get surprised that 80% of TikTok contents are created on android devices.